Thursday, March 31, 2011

March 31, 2011

It has been an EXTREMELY frustrating day. People weren't where they were supposed to be when they were supposed to be. Then around 11 a.m. my 11-year-old Explorer overheats. Good news: I was close to Mr. B's office. Bad news: We called our mechanic who had to send a tow truck. Good news: Mr. B brought me to the house. Bad news: I had to drive the 1989 rusted-out Chevy truck all afternoon, as I wasted more time because people weren't where they were supposed to be when they were supposed to be. I'm screaming inside my head right now.

Enough about the bad stuff. I did get my portion of items displayed for tomorrow night's auction. And the dress I ordered to wear tomorrow night arrived. Hopefully it will fit!

Today I'm creating the finishing touches to my quilt. I'm hoping to be finished with it in about three hours. Then I would like to a nice, big margarita for a night cap.

No comments:

Post a Comment