Monday, March 21, 2011

March 21, 2011

Ask me if I'm excited about Dancing with the Stars beginning tonight. YES! As an admitted reality-show junkie, I'm in heaven. I can sit in front of the television every night and watch a reality show, sometimes two. If only Project Runway was also airing now, life would be complete.

This coming weekend is the Bayou City Art Festival in Memorial Park. I just heard a weather report that this weekend is supposed to be beautiful. I'll be in Memorial Park Friday and Saturday afternoons, and most of Sunday. Hope to see you there. 

Today I'm creating dinner early so it won't interfere with my evening television viewing. But if that's going to happen, I need to get sewing and finish the apron I'm donating to an auction on Thursday.

No comments:

Post a Comment