Thursday, March 17, 2011

March 17, 2011

Happy St. Patty's Day.


Let's recap yesterday, beginning at 5:00 p.m. Presentation to Bayou City Art Festivals' Board of Directors: check. Watch Survivor and Top Chef: check. Finish draft of website for client and email: check. Prepare grocery/liquor/to-do lists for Mr. B's birthday weekend: check. End the day with a good night's sleep: nope. Note to self: Shut off the brain waves before 4:00 a.m. Yes, it's easy to get my days and nights mixed up when I don't go to sleep until almost 5:00 a.m.

Today I'm creating a clean house. Mr. B. refuses to admit that we've been fired by our housekeeper. He swears she is just sick, even though she hasn't been here since Thanksgiving. Since today is St. Patrick's Day, will the luck of the Irish be with me while I rid the Emerald Isle of snakes (translation ... rid the house of dust bunnies)? But if I'm wishing for good luck, my wish is for a big fat pot of gold!

No comments:

Post a Comment