Wednesday, March 9, 2011

March 9, 2011

It's hump day.

I started yesterday at a client's office and was there until 2ish. Then I ran four errands in different parts of town. Is it just me, or do others get tired from spending hours in the car driving around town? I ended the day at a cocktail party for the Bayou City Art Festival Memorial Park. Needless to say, there was no time for crafting, so today I'm including a photo of a cute bag I made myself for last year's rodeo. I discovered the fabric, which was an old curtain panel, in Santa Fe, NM. Many times I'll put a vintage brooch on the bags and totes I make. For this bag a toy Marshal's badge seemed more appropriate.

Today I'm creating a clean house. It's past due and will take longer than usual, so today may not include a crafting project, either. But as much as I dislike cleaning house, I love the finished product.

1 comment:

  1. I remember when you made that here at the office. Still love the sheriff's star!

    ReplyDelete