Saturday, March 26, 2011

March 26, 2011

Last night Mr. B and I took #1 daughter and son-in-law (Kendall and Nick) to dinner at The Glass Wall. We enjoy going there on Friday nights. We sit in the bar, eat bar food and drink wine. Nick had somewhere else to go last night so Kendall came back to my house. Mr. B left us alone and the good doctor and I bonded while drinking champagne until 2:00 a.m. This is a long paragraph to get to the point that I drank too much last night! But Kendall and I solved many world problems.

I was at the Bayou City Art Festival for four hours this afternoon. Beautiful weather, although a little humid – but hey, this is Houston. Tons of people strolling under the trees in Memorial Park and buying art. Terrific way to spend a March afternoon in Houston. The only better place to be would be at the Santa Fe, NM house, having dinner under the apricot tree in the side yard (see photo and imagine me under tree with a refreshing beverage).

Today I'm creating nothing. Yes, you heard me. I'm not sewing or beading or cooking or even thinking creatively. What a bum I am (great title for a Dr. Seuss book).

No comments:

Post a Comment