Tuesday, March 15, 2011

March 15, 2011

Beware the Ides of March!

I have tons of work right now, probably more than I can do in the time available. As with most women, it's easy for my life to get out of balance by over committing. I'm afraid that's the position I'm in for the next several weeks as work and volunteer projects make crafting time non-existence.

Mr. B working on his Sudoku puzzle while
waiting for our plane in the
Mexico City airport (2007).
But through all my juggling, I'm fortunate to be married to a very considerate man. It's very sweet how he puts others first. When he says, "Let me know if there's anything I can do to help," he means it. The world would be a better place if more people were as kind and considerate as Mr. B. 

Today I'm creating four one-page fliers and finishing a website. Add planning a birthday celebration for Mr. B to the list of things to do. Then there's another meeting tonight for an upcoming charity auction, my presentation to the board of Bayou City Art Festival tomorrow night ... 

No comments:

Post a Comment