Sunday, March 27, 2011

March 27, 2011

Enjoyed the work of this glass artist who is
new to this spring's Bayou City Art Festival.
Another great morning/early afternoon at Bayou City Art Festival in Memorial Park. Even in the heat and humidity, it's a wonderful event. Many new artists and friends at this festival. Mr. B and I arrived before 10 a.m. and left after 1 p.m. Now it's time for a nap! Rose is already enjoying her nap ... oh, to be one of my dogs! There's golf, college basketball and paid programs on television, all of which are great background noise for a nap.

Today I'm creating a tote bag from vintage barkcloth fabric. I'm hoping to mix and match different fabric patterns to create a unique bag from a design I've developed. You'll know if it worked when I post a photo of the bag tomorrow. But first, I've cranked down the AC to create a nice, cool room for napping. Sweet dreams!

No comments:

Post a Comment