Tuesday, March 22, 2011

March 22, 2011

Have I ever told you about Mr. B's massive collection of comic books? The last time he mentioned the number of books he owns it was "more than 3,000." All the comics are in individual plastic sleeves, stored in long narrow boxes specifically made for comics. I'm not sure how many each box holds, but there are eight boxes (approximately 12" x 36" each) stacked in the master bedroom at the house. The boxes have become a permanent fixture in the bedroom. Last night after Mr. B folded some clothes, he put them on top of the comic boxes.

Mr. B has decided to sell the comics since he never looks at them, and people are now calling him from a posting he has on Craig's list. Last night he took some photos with my iPhone to send to a man. The man must be interested in racier comics, as depicted by the cover illustration I'm posting today. I don't believe I've ever seen a naked women wearing gloves and an alien on the cover of a comic before. I wonder what kind of a super hero she represents?

Today I'm creating a newsletter and direct-mail pieces for a client. At 3:30 I'm having a conference call with another client about writing a newsletter for them. Maybe the economy is going to pick up.

No comments:

Post a Comment