Saturday, March 5, 2011

March 5, 2011

Good afternoon world! 

It was a cold, rainy and windy morning at the charity garage sale, but well worth the effort to support breast cancer research. I'm so blessed to have not lost anyone in my family to breast cancer. My mother-in-law and aunt (actually my mom's cousin, but have always thought of Joan as my aunt) are both breast cancer survivors. I'm posting a photo of my mother-in-law that was taken this past Christmas Eve at our house. Heloise will be 89 in July.

Today I'm creating a warm spot on the couch were I can have a nap. Tonight we're going out with friends for a fun evening of art and dinner. After getting up early for the garage sale, staying out past 10 p.m. could be a challenge without some afternoon Zs.

No comments:

Post a Comment