Friday, March 25, 2011

March 25, 2011

You may be wondering why I'm blogging at 5:10 a.m. I know I'm wondering why I've been awake all night. Actually, I got a burst of energy after dinner and have been buzzing around since like the Energizer Bunny. I found some cool vintage cultured pearls in my stash of beads and got inspired to make some bracelets out of them. Then I outlined a newsletter and sent it to a client. Finally I wrote four 250 word essays a client needs for an award and sent them off. It's not easy containing myself to 250 words when you're as wordy as I am.

I'm posting a photo today of a purse I made on Wednesday (I didn't post the photo on Thursday because I showed the apron I also made on Wednesday night). I really like the kooky shape of the bag and the feel of it. The body of the bag is cotton and the flap is linen. I think I finally found the right mix of stiffening and interfacing so a bag made of lightweight fabric isn't wimpy.

Today I'm creating ... wait, do the essays count as something I've created today? I think so since I worked on them until dawn.

No comments:

Post a Comment