Monday, March 14, 2011

March 14, 2011

Another busy day that hasn't involved crafts. This morning I wrote the home page for a website, then I had lunch to catch up with a good friend. After the long lunch, I head to the craft store for some thread, and I couldn't avoid touching the fabrics and beads. Back home for some hours on the computer. Still to come, I have a meeting tonight, which I'd like to skip so I can get in some crafting.

"Poppy" by Georgia O'Keefe. My daughters,
nephew and nieces called my father "Poppy."
This is a lovely piece by Ms. O'Keefe, and
my father was a lovely man.
I did get an email today from the Georgia O'Keefe Museum in Santa Fe, NM about volunteering 10-15 hours per week from mid-July and Labor Day. Lots of opportunities available, including in their marketing/publicity department. I have some experience in that area! Like Ms. O'Keefe, I'm inspired by the high dessert and mountains around Santa Fe.

Today I'm creating a ton of paperwork so I can present my proposal at the Art Colony Association board meeting on Wednesday of this week. Wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment