Monday, March 7, 2011

March 7, 2011

I had a very enjoyable lunch today with my friend Kim. The minute we sat down at the table she said, "What are you creating today?" How fun and flattering that she reads my blogs everyday. Since she is also a writer, I hope she doesn't review my posts with a red pen or pencil!

Roz in Telluride last summer. No one has the
heart to tell her she has a serious underbite.
My little Shih Tzu Roz hasn't been feeling well the past couple of days, which has me concerned. It was less than a year ago when we lost our older Shih Tzu Nelson. I'm taking Roz to a new vet this week for a checkup and she also needs to get her hair coiffed. These are her two least favorite activities, both occurring in one week. She'll be mad at me! We can always tell when she is upset because she'll sit facing the wall and not look at us or come when we call her name. Wait. Is Roz a cat?

Today I'm creating a tote bag. I'm using a pattern I've used before, but putting some outside pockets on it. You can never have enough pockets (or white shirts or black shoes, according to my mother).

2 comments:

  1. Tell Roz that she's beautiful & cute! Regardless of any underbite,which I can't really see from here. Love that you're friend asks you what you're creating today - how supportive! Cher

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, Roz is adorable! Thanks for reading and commenting on my post.

    ReplyDelete