Tuesday, March 1, 2011

March 1, 2011

I'm at full speed today after resting most of yesterday with a stomach ache. This is a good thing since I go to a client's office on most Tuesdays to sit in on a sales meeting and then write a newsletter. Since most of my days are spent working from home, I enjoy being around lots of people on Tuesdays. I'm proud of myself because today there were two giant boxes of donuts and I passed on them. My weight management program was up and down during February, with no real movement. I need to be more focused this month.

Today I'm creating a newsletter and (hopefully) two press releases. Since those aren't fun to look at, I'm posting a photo of my favorite dress from the Academy awards. I though Hailee Steinfeld looked terrific, but don't try this look if you have fair hair and skin like me.




No comments:

Post a Comment