Thursday, March 24, 2011

March 24, 2011

The pollen count must be high today because my head feels huge. I have several errands to run today, which should be interesting with a throbbing head!

I had a great time yesterday just sewing my little fingers off and also beading some bracelets and earrings. I have several pieces that will be donated to a charity auction for the Avon Breast Cancer Walk. I'm not sure you can see them in the photo I'm posting, but the apron has the breast cancer emblem all over it. I coordinated a pink polka dot fabric for the pocket and neck band. The reverse side of the apron is a solid pink with the breast cancer fabric as the pocket and neck band. I was pleased when I found this fabric for the apron.

Today I'm creating an outline for a newsletter. I'm very excited about all the work that's coming my way from different sources!

No comments:

Post a Comment