Sunday, March 20, 2011

March 20, 2011

The ferrell cats who inhabit our backyard.
 They're waiting for their supper. 
For years we've had ferrell cats living in our backyard. We've had as few as two and as many as nine. Right now there are four. Every once in a while, there's one of the cats that will reluctantly allow us to touch him or her, but for the most part they hang out on the deck and demand food twice a day, then either run away or hiss loudly if I try to pet one. They often go on "auto pet," rubbing on my legs and almost tripping me as I walk from the back door of the house to the garage door to get their food. Their tails are always straight up in the air. Such interesting animals!

Today I'm creating an apron to donate to a charity event, and I hope I have time for make a tote, also. I've been celebrating Mr. B's birthday for two days and I'm meeting some girlfriends for brunch in about an hour to celebrate another friend's birthday. Enough of the celebrating! I'm ready for some alone time with my sewing machine and crafting supplies.

No comments:

Post a Comment