Friday, November 1, 2013

I'm back

Happy 5th anniversary to Dr. Mc and
#1 son-in-law Nick!
It's hard to believe that I haven't posted since October 22. There has just been too much going on and somethings had to fall off the list. I thought my days would get less hectic after Bayou City Art Festival was completed, but I think it got busier.

Today is one of those casual days that I can enjoy. Still my mind is racing because I think I have forgotten something. But no. There is not a single item on my calendar for today, other than a reminder that it's Dr. Mc and #1 son-in-law Nick's 5th wedding anniversary. I hope they have at least 50 more happy years together!

Today I'm creating pillows and bags. I'm leaving for the high desert one week from tomorrow. In the meantime, I'm working on my booth display and sewing as fast as I can. Friend Marta, who is going to Santa Fe with me, came over on Monday to look at what I have done. She also matched some fabrics together for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment