Sunday, November 3, 2013

A day of rest

It was a totally lazy day.
Here is autumn at the casita.

After reading the paper, I watched two movies and did a little work on the computer. What I didn't do is go to my studio and sew. I'm still feeling good about what I have ready to take to Santa Fe for the Recycle Market. Plus I have this week to sew, although Monday – Wednesday are busy and I'll only have a couple of hours each day to be crafty. Then I have Thursday and Friday, which are pretty much open. And I have Monday – Thursday next week in Santa Fe to finish projects.

Today I'm creating time to relax. Mr. B suggested that I set up my display in the dining room before I haul everything to Santa Fe next weekend. And to get me in the mood to enjoy autumn in the high desert, LR sent me photos of the leaves turning yellow and falling off the apricot tree next to the casita.

No comments:

Post a Comment