Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Cold weather

When I'm in Santa Fe I can be a hermit. I get in the casita and only leave to take the furry Pettit sisters for a walk or go to the store. Today was one of those days when I went out. And it was cold! I hear from Houston friends that it is cold and rainy there, but here it is cold and sunny. I like my option better (cold and sunny).

For sure this is the down time in Santa Fe. There is no one in the city. I went to town and found a parking space right in front of the store I wanted. This hardly ever happens.

Today I'm creating more pillows and jewelry. The pic-of-the-day is a necklace that I'm donating to Art on the Avenue in Houston this coming weekend. The flash wasn't great, so the tin on the left looks lighter when actually all the tins are the same color.


No comments:

Post a Comment