Monday, November 4, 2013

Special Board Meeting Tonight

These clutch bags are made from vintage brocades and velvets.
I don't think this has ever happened to me before, but I have bumps all over my back. It's not acne, but a rash or hives. So what's the cause? We haven't changed washing detergent. We haven't changed bath soaps. I haven't started taking any new medication. Maybe related to stress?

On a more serious note, I need to work on boundaries with some people who I'm letting get under my skin. One woman in particular wants everything right NOW. Even though she isn't nice when she's asking, I'll jump through hoops to make it happen. This has happened so many times that I need to be more realistic with her (and some others) about how long it really takes to accomplish the objective.

Today I'm creating bags ... but I think I'm finished with making them before I go to Santa Fe. I have a total of somewhere between 85-90 bags and totes. That's an amazing number to me! But when I'm upstairs in the studio I see fabrics and just want to keep going.

No comments:

Post a Comment