Friday, November 22, 2013

What to do. What to do.

Piggy yard art.
It is beyond cold in Santa Fe today. Mr. B and I were going to go to a new place for lunch and maybe to a movie, but it's just too cold to go outside. When there's ice on the road, and the temp is 25 degrees and it's cloudy, this is the day to stay inside. It snowed last night, but didn't stick to the ground, and there is more snow expected tonight when the temp is supposed to get down to 18 degrees.

I made a terrific pot roast last night with onions, carrots and potatoes. There's plenty left for tonight, which sounds really delish to me. I think tonight I'll soak red beans so we can eat red beans, rice and cornbread tomorrow night.

Today I'm creating photographs, including shots of the green pig I bought last weekend at the recycle market. It will become part of the garden as soon as I figure out where to put it (her). I was planning to make tin jewelry out of Christmas tins today, but it's too cold to go outside and cut the tin. I could cut it inside, except the banging upsets Mr. B and the furry Pettit girls.

No comments:

Post a Comment