Saturday, November 2, 2013

Pretty bags

Happy first wedding anniversary to my goddaughter Madame and her husband Taylor. I had to take pain killers before their wedding, so I sort of remember it, but blanked out at the reception. I do remember that Madame looked beautiful and Taylor looked really happy.
I already had an appointment with a second doctor for the week after the wedding. That was when I learned that a broken bone in my foot had partially healed incorrectly and that I would have to have more surgery to fix it. 

Today I'm creating fancy-schmancy bags. I think I could make more if the television in my studio worked. Instead I listen to the radio while sewing. There are only so many times in one day that I can hear Katy Perry's song "Roar." I swear the station I listen to plays it every hour. Way tooooo often!

No comments:

Post a Comment