Saturday, August 10, 2013

Borrowing an appropriate tune from Sesame Street

The fluffy clouds are perfect above the mountain.

Mr. B called me this morning. He said it was raining in Houston. I had a little song for him:

Sunny Day
Sweepin' the clouds away
On my way to where the air is sweet
How to get to Sesame Street


It often rains for a hour or so in August in the high desert, but today has been cool and sunny. I don't think it reached 80 degrees. I've noticed from spending summers here since 2007, that around August 15 the cooler Fall weather arrives in Santa Fe. Maybe autumn is here a little early this year. 

Today I'm creating a drive into the mountains. I woke up this morning with a bit of an upset stomach, so the girls and I stayed close to the casita. This afternoon I felt better, so we drove out of the city (see the pic-of-the-day). Tonight I'm going to meet a couple of women for a cocktail. 

No comments:

Post a Comment