Friday, August 23, 2013

Something a little different

Small tote with cute, cute fabric.
I've had a little bit of a headache all day. This morning I took something and hung out before getting dressed to go out to find some trim. It's one of those nagging headaches on the left side of my face that just won't go away, no matter what I do or what I take.

I had lunch by myself at Santa Fe Baking Company. It's a popular hole-in-the-wall with good food. Many of my favorite places to eat in Santa Fe are small in size. Anyway, I had tasty quesadillas. I was given so much food that I brought half of it home to eat for dinner. Unfortunately, I don't want to eat dinner because I still have the headache.

Today I'm creating embellishments for my bags. I didn't sew a stitch. There's always tomorrow.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment