Saturday, August 17, 2013

More bags

I wish I had something exciting or fun to write about today, but it's not happening. I just answered the question correctly on Final Jeopardy. This might be the highlight of my day.
Four of the five bags I made today.

I kind of made tortilla soup from scratch today. I say kind of because I had to substitute some ingredients, but it was OK. I was tempted to try one of the recipes people keep posting on Facebook: crack potatoes. It looks terrific, but if I made it I would want to eat the entire casserole. That would not be a good thing. 

Today I'm creating more bags. The theme for today was stripes. I got five bags made before my back started aching. That's the same number I made yesterday before my back started aching. These bags are longer than the ones I made yesterday. Still no embellishments or straps on any of them. That will come later.

No comments:

Post a Comment