Monday, August 5, 2013

Back in the Land of Enchantment

Colorful flowers (Ginger?)  from the Houston yard.
It was an easy, breezy plane ride to ABQ and drive to Santa Fe this morning. On the way into town I called the kennel to check if the furry Pettit girls were clean and ready for pick up, and they were. I don't like the way the groomer cut Rose's hair, but it will grow. Roz's new hair cut is fine. She was so happy to see me she even wagged her tail.

Once in the house I opened the windows, turned on the fans, and unpacked. It was then time for a nap. Now I'm going to check what type of music is going to be performed on the Plaza bandstand this evening. If it's something I like, I may drive to town to enjoy some music.

Today I'm creating egg salad for lunch. Yum! It was supposed to be 100 degrees in Houston today. The high in Santa Fe is 81 degrees. Lovely!

No comments:

Post a Comment