Thursday, August 8, 2013

A new day

The sunflowers are opening up.
My friend who came to Santa Fe with me on Monday left to return to Houston this morning. Once again it's just the furry Pettit girls and me at the casita. I'm washing my second load of clothes before I wash the sheets and towels. I want to get my business work and house work done today so I can play Friday-Sunday. I like just working one day a week ... but I'm sure Mr. B has other ideas about my work schedule.

When I came back to Santa Fe I brought several pieces of heavy fabric with me so I can make bags. I don't think I'll pull out the sewing machine until this coming Monday. Instead I'm going to work on jewelry. I have leads at two places in Santa Fe. Both shops carry all sorts of different items. I want to make sure the jewelry I take to show the owners is tailored to the shops.

Today I'm creating a couple of bios, a couple of newsletter articles, a couple of invoices, and I'm working on a website. These are all items that I put on the back burner while I had company. Now it's time to get down to business. Wait ... The Price is Right just came on. Maybe I'll delay work until after it is over.

No comments:

Post a Comment