Friday, August 2, 2013

Day one of rushing around

I'm missing the furry little Pettit girls.
I begin the morning with an 8:30 a.m. doctor's appointment. I made this early morning appointment so I could get in and out in a short amount of time. Unfortunately, this was not to be. I spent an hour and a half in the doctor's office. Crazy amount of time that threw my day behind!

I met with Kristal at Jubilee so she could select new jewelry for tomorrow night's party before meeting Mr. B for lunch. Get this. We're invited to a February wedding in Mexico, but our passports are expired. He is insistent that we get our passports renewed ... today. Never mind that the wedding is five months away. To the post office we go, but we need to complete paperwork in black ink. Plus the camera is broken at the post office so we have to go to CVS to get passport photos taken. Lunch and the passport adventure, and I finally split from these errands because I still have miles to go today. To the Bayou City Art Festival office to borrow two tents. To Aztec Rentals to rent chairs and table clothes. To a friends house to borrow four tables. To my clients office to drop everything. By this time it was 4 p.m. and I needed to get out of the heat!

Today I'm creating preparations for tomorrow's party. I still need to go to the grocery store and the paper warehouse to buy plates, cups, napkins and forks. The grocery store is a must for tonight because the pork has to be in the oven early in the morning so it can show roast. My day isn't over and tomorrow will be another busy day!

No comments:

Post a Comment