Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Were we better off without personal computers?

The view from my outdoor office under the
portal. The temp will be around 85 today.
It has been a frustrating morning because the Internet connection at the casita is running incredibly slow! I have lots of things I need to do today before I leave for a long weekend in Houston. And part of what I need to do involves a computer. Argh!

Both dogs came out on the portal with me this morning. They don't realize that tomorrow I'm taking them to the kennel to stay while I'm out of town. They shouldn't be too upset. They will have a doggie suite with indoor and outdoor space. Rose will love that she can go outside whenever she wants. Roz won't care because she doesn't like anything.

Today I'm creating a clean casita before I leave. Working outside this morning under the portal, I saw two hummingbirds. There is usually one male and two females here in August (I'm guessing their gender by their colors). The male can be very aggressive! He doesn't like the other hummingbirds around all the flowers. He is constantly chasing the two females away, but they are persistent and always come back.

No comments:

Post a Comment