Saturday, July 20, 2013

July 20, 2013

View of the garden and front gate
from under the portal.
Earlier this summer I wrote about putting a wish out in the universe and then it comes true. I have an example of how this occurrence happened to me.

During my morning shower today I was thinking how bored I was last night. Even though Mr. B and I bought the casita for almost six years, I don't really know that many people in Santa Fe. It's hard to pick up the phone and say, "Hey, let's go do something." Then when I was cleaning the kitchen I was having the same thoughts and wishing I could meet more people. Just then the phone rang and it was a dinner invitation for tomorrow night. New people to meet. I'm excited!

Today I'm creating a trip to the fabric store to buy buttons. I have a long vest that I love, but it's missing a button. Since I'm a sewer, it's pretty sad that I haven't replaced the buttons (I'll have to replace all nine) in two years. But I'll fix that problem today and wear the vest tomorrow night to dinner. Cool!

No comments:

Post a Comment