Tuesday, July 23, 2013

A busy Tuesday

Recycled gunny sacks transformed into new burlap pillows.
The dogs woke me up at 5:30 a.m. wanting to go outside. I told them to go back to sleep, but it didn't work. After their walk, I couldn't go back to sleep, so we all had breakfast and then I started working.

My Tuesday morning conference call came at 9 a.m. MDT. It was an hour holding the phone up to my ear with my left hand and taking notes with my right hand. Next came follow-up emails for an hour before heading out to have pictures taken of my jewelry. Now that I have the photos taken, there's really no excuse for me to not enter the Recycle Santa Fe Art Festival on Nov. 15-17, except my nerves! I'm nervous that my jewelry, pillows and handbags (I decided to enter handbags instead aprons) won't be accepted into the festival. Or maybe if I get accepted into the market, my recycled items won't be bought by attendees. Oh self doubt, you're a disappointing part of me!

Today I'm creating plans for a White Linen Night party for my client. I finally got the budget and go ahead, so I spent much of the afternoon organizing the budget, sending emails and making phone calls. It's going to be a great party!

No comments:

Post a Comment