Wednesday, July 10, 2013

July 10, 2013

It was cold this morning when the dogs woke me up to go outside. One of the good things about living on a private road is that I can put on a robe and take the dogs outside. There are only five houses on the road and three of them are unoccupied. Nobody cares if I walk the dogs in a robe.

After taking the dogs out I came back in the casita and crawled back in bed. Roz was more than happy to join me (see the pic-of-the-day). Yes, that black furry thing is Roz. Sometimes I think she would rather have a bath (which she hates) than have her picture taken. This is the reason there are more pictures of Rose than Roz. Anyway, I propped myself up and worked for a couple of hours while Roz took her morning nap.

Today I'm creating a visit to all the thrift stores in Santa Fe. It wasn't really that great of a feat because there aren't really that many thrift stores. Still, it's sad that I wasn't able to find a single tin canister. I have one more store to visit tomorrow. I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

No comments:

Post a Comment