Monday, July 8, 2013

July 8, 2013

Arrangement with garden flowers and reading
materials left over on the portal from this morning.
I woke up this morning with a terrible headache. Could it be from all the pounding I did yesterday on tin? Or could it be because I stayed awake watching television until 4 a.m. and the dogs woke me up around 7:30 a.m. to go outside? Whatever the reason for the headache, I took two Excedrin and went back to bed. I woke up again around 11:15 a.m. with my head still throbbing.

Since I can't seem to get rid of this headache, I may take a shower and wash my hair. Surely a good hot shower and a head massage will take care of the problem.

Today I'm creating upcycled tin earrings. After I pounded the tin pieces yesterday, I matched several pairs of earrings, but didn't hook them together. That's on my agenda for today (along with getting rid of this headache).

No comments:

Post a Comment