Thursday, July 11, 2013

July 11, 2013

Debbie W and I went to a preview of the folk
art market this afternoon. Amazing and beautiful
textiles coming from third world countries.
My morning was almost a mirror image of yesterday. It was cold when I got up to take the dogs outside so I put on a robe and walked them. I came back in the casita and crawled back in the warm bed and stayed there. One element of my morning was different. I had a late shower and was caught naked in the bedroom by friend Little Ricky. I ran behind the closet door, but I'm pretty sure he saw me without any clothes. I hope that sight didn't permanently scar him! Note to self: Close the curtain
on the back door before running around the house without clothes.

This afternoon I went to the last thrift shop in town. There wasn't any tin there, either, but I really like the store. Lots of cool items, including some fabric remnants.

Today I'm creating tin jewelry. I got a beautiful biscuit tin in the mail today. I can't wait to take my tin snips to it. Since the Dremel rotary tool was missing a part, I took it back and haven't gotten another one.

No comments:

Post a Comment