Monday, July 29, 2013

How lucky can one woman be?!?

A bad photo of a necklace I made yesterday.
I love the texture on the tin pieces.
I'm sitting outside in the shade of the portal with Rose. After breakfast and my shower I came out here to work. I must have been out here longer than I thought because my hair is now completely dry. It usually takes two hours or so for my hair to air dry. It's another great thing about the high desert. No hair dryer required.

I'm waiting to hear back from the woman who stayed with Roz and Rose last summer when I went back to Houston for a couple of days. If she doesn't call today, I'm going to have to find somewhere to board them in either Santa Fe or ABQ (my flight is out of ABQ on Thursday). I hope she calls because I know my furry little girls would rather be in their comfy casita instead of a kennel.

Today I'm creating a magazine article, copy for a magazine ad, and an e-blast. I've also thought of a new design for a tin necklace that I want to try it today. The e-blast doesn't have to be sent until Thursday, so it may fall to tomorrow's to-do list.


No comments:

Post a Comment