Tuesday, July 30, 2013

A woman's work is never done

These black & white earrings are so cute!
I went to the grocery store today because I was out of water and milk. They are two must haves for me. Whole Foods had the most fabulous looking salmon patties so I bought one to cook for dinner. Then I bought a small bit of quinoa salad to go with it. I didn't know that the Food and Agricultural Organization of the United Nations had declared that the year 2013 should be recognized as "The International Year of the Quinoa." I guess I should eat more quinoa. I also got a tomato and an avocado for dinner. Yum!

Last night I matched fabrics that I have in Santa Fe. I decided what will be on the outside and what will be the lining. Then I made a tote bag. It turned out so cute! I had a fun time making the tote and want to sew more today. Step away from the sewing machine! I need to continue making jewelry. When I get back from Houston next week, I'll have fabrics matched and I'll be ready to go!

Today I'm creating the e-blast that I didn't do yesterday and I'm working on a bio. Then it's back to jewelry making for one last day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment