Tuesday, July 2, 2013

July 2, 2013

Karma happens! On the way to Santa Fe, Dr. Mc called and told me about a family friend who is looking for a full-time job in the non-profit industry. Today I got an email about a job opening ... you guessed it ... in the non-profit industry. I can put the two parties together and hope for the best, whatever that is, for both of them. 
Enjoying the garden!

Mr. B has been planted on the sofa all day watching a James Bond marathon. This is so up his alley and just what he enjoys doing on vacation.

Today I'm creating a grocery list for July 4. We're having a few people over for dinner on Thursday. Being outside on July 4 in the cool temperature without mosquitos will remind me of being with Dr. Mc and #1 son-in-law Nick when they lived in Denver. Back then they were just Kendall and Nick.

No comments:

Post a Comment