Saturday, July 6, 2013

July 6, 2013 7+6=13

Mr. B relaxing on the portal (porch in Texas) before
returning to Houston.
Sadly, Mr. B went back to Houston last night. I don't know who was sadder that he was leaving the high desert: him or me.

I spent today with friends, traveling between some of my favorite places. We started the morning at the farmer's market. I was a good girl and avoided all the fabulous breads and cheeses sold there. I did buy some mixed salad greens, carrots and HUGE tomatoes. Then we went to a shop where none of them had been before. They loved it and helped support the Santa Fe economy with purchases. Then we went out to the Tesuque Flea Market by the Santa Fe Opera House. Not much there in my opinion. Back to town for a trip to the Traveler's Market, a late lunch, and a final stop downtown at Doodlet's (across the street from Pasquals).

Today I'm creating a day of shopping with friends. When I got home, the girls were really happy to see me! Personally, I'm waiting for the cocktail hour. Only three minutes to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment