Tuesday, July 9, 2013

July 9, 2013

Rose enjoyed an afternoon nap while her mama
worked outside on her computer.
Tuesday clients don't go away simply because I'm in Santa Fe. No sir! Today I sat with a phone held to my ear for more than a hour. Phone in one hand. Pen in the other hand. Needless to say, my ear was red and sore at the end of the call. I completed my morning with a ton of follow-up emails.

Most of the afternoon was spent working on pro bono projects. I'm sad to say that a couple of projects aren't moving along as I would like. I don't like being the bad cop, but that's what might have to happen.

Today I'm creating a delicious lunch for myself. I made a simple tuna salad and served it to myself on top of three juicy slices of green tomato. Yum!

No comments:

Post a Comment