Monday, July 15, 2013

July 15, 2013

Riveting Work
The skies above the high desert were filled with lightning and rain late yesterday and last night. Even this morning the sky is gray instead of its normal bright blue. Whether it rains or not, the high temperature will only be in the low 70s.

I treated myself yesterday to three new bras. It was past time! After washing a white bra so many times, it turns gray. Also, after losing weight my bras just weren't doing their job. I should have bought several more, but they're too expensive!

Today I'm creating tin jewelry. I tried something new yesterday and I'm excited to do more. I got a little rivet punch a couple of months ago. I finally read the directions yesterday and used it. It's not easy because the rivets are so small and my eyes are so bad. I also finally got a Dremel rotary tool with all the parts. I love it because it makes the edges of the tin smoother than I can do by hand. We'll name today, "Fun With Tin," or maybe simply "Riveting Work."

No comments:

Post a Comment