Wednesday, July 17, 2013

July 17, 2013

The Dremel rotary tool is allowing me
to cut and finish different shapes of tin.
After two overcast days, the sun is shining and the clouds are white and fluffy in Santa Fe this morning. Birds are chirping. Rose is laying under the portal surveying her domain. I hear small bits of traffic up the road. Needless to say, all is well on my end!

Switching to a completely (and obscure topic) this morning I realized that my boobs are officially as I remember my grandmother's. No longer are they the perky and just below my collarbone as they were in my 20s. Nor are they in the middle of torso with a little bounce as they were in my 30s. Nor are they the bodacious set of tatas as they were in my 40s. Now they sag to my waist. (Sorry if this visual is too graphic!) So which should I do first? Have my double chin fixed? Have my saggy boobs fixed? Or buy a new car? Oh, just for good measure, I should also include on my wish list is to have laser surgery on my eyes so I can get rid of these reading glasses. Oh, decisions, decisions.

Today I'm creating a trip to Albiqui where Georgia O'Keeffe's Ghost Ranch is located. I've seen documentaries about her at her museum in Santa Fe. In one of the documentaries she said she found her soul in Santa Fe. I feel the same. However, now that I've walked the dogs and noticed how cold it is here, I may wait to go to Ghost Ranch until a warmer day.

No comments:

Post a Comment