Thursday, February 28, 2013

February 28, 2013

One of today's projects.
Another late night post. 

I spent the afternoon pounding tin and making jewelry. I finished everything that I want to send to the shop in Santa Fe. I've created a good variety of earrings, bracelets and necklaces. The pic-of-the-day (still with my iPhone) is of a pair of earrings I made today. I wasn't sure about the dark blue canister with big pink flowers on it, but once I started cutting it apart the pieces were nice. I like these so much that I think I'll wear them tomorrow.

Today I'm creating jewelry after a quick trip to the get more findings. Findings are the components that jewelry makers use to assemble their jewelry, such as clasps, earring backs and hooks. I got all of the above and more because almost everything was on sale.

No comments:

Post a Comment