Wednesday, February 20, 2013

February 20, 2013

Sweet Rose guarded my packages while I
brought in the groceries. 
I left the house this morning at 11 a.m. to attend the Bayou City Art Festival Board of Director's meeting. Next I went to the office supply store. Then to a friend's house, the bank, and finally the grocery store. At 2:30 p.m. when I returned to the house, I realized that my "barn door" was open. Thank goodness I had a jacket on! Nonetheless, every time I wear these pants the zipper wiggles down. When I take them off, they are going in the trash. I'd wash them and donate them, but nobody needs an old pair of khaki pants with a zipper that doesn't stay up!

When I got home, Rose was inside the door waiting for me and outside the door were two boxes from Zappos. I'm not sure why the shoes didn't come in the same box since I ordered the same pair in two different sizes at the same time. Oh well.

Today I'm creating Bayou City Art Festival magic! Great meeting that included the election of a new Board member. Only one month until Bayou City Art Festival in Memorial Park!

No comments:

Post a Comment