Tuesday, February 26, 2013

February 26, 2013

The pic-of-the-day is the box for my new Canon PowerShot that arrived in the mail. As soon as the battery charges I'll be able to take better photos. I can't wait, and I'm sure everyone who looks at my terrible pictures every day will be pleased, also. Although I ordered a silver camera, the eBay seller contacted me that he only had black cameras. I told him that was fine. Actually, black is probably better because the silver would show fingerprints.

Mr. B came home from work yesterday because he didn't feel well. He must have really felt awful because he never misses work. I went outside to pound tin into shapes so he could sleep. Sweet Rose went outside with me on the front porch. When dogs would go past the house she would stand up and start to shake. She knew she would get in trouble if she started barking or went off the porch to chase the dog(s). I was forced to give her lots of kisses for being such a good girl.

Today I'm creating marketing pieces for my Tuesday client. It was a busy day of organizing upcoming projects. I have one more project to work on this afternoon for another client before Mr. B and I go to the Houston Center for Contemporary Craft tonight. It should be a fun evening.


No comments:

Post a Comment