Tuesday, February 19, 2013

February 19, 2013

New Bayou City Art Festival shirt. Great color.
Good evening, readers. It was a long, busy day for me so I didn't get to post until 9 p.m. One of the events I attended tonight was a recruitment meeting for Bayou City Art Festival volunteers. I got my new emerald shirt that the Board members will be wearing during the Memorial Park Festival on Sunday, March 24. Great color!

I'm so happy that Robin Roberts, co-anchor of Good Morning America on ABC, is well enough to return to work tomorrow. What courageous battles Robin has fought against breast cancer in 2008, and her rare blood disease in 2012, which was caused by the combination of radiation and chemotherapy she received for her breast cancer. But ABC has gone too far, in my opinion, promoting her return. Honestly, it seems like every other commercial on ABC is about Robin's return.

Today I'm creating materials to send to the Houston Business Journal for my Tuesday client. They weren't due until Monday, Feb. 25, but I finished and sent them off. The rest of this week is just too busy. I didn't get to meet with my potential new client today because her schedule was also busy. Hopefully we'll meet tomorrow after my Bayou City Art Festival Board meeting.


No comments:

Post a Comment