Thursday, February 21, 2013

BLOG #700

First red rose in the front garden.
This afternoon I went to the dermatologist for another check of my body for pre-cancerous moles and lesions. This is very important to me since my older brother died from complications of melanoma. Before I knew it the doctor was freezing two spots on my face. I've never had anything removed from my face before. And I had an appointment after leaving the doctors office.

One place was in my hair, so it didn't show, but the other was kind of in the middle of my forehead. I pull bangs down on my forehead before I went to the library for a meeting about volunteer work. (I'm volunteering time at the library to conduct research.) Guess what. They needed a photo of me for my badge. OMGoodness!

Today I'm creating emails to request donations to the Houston Heights Association's auction. Friend and fellow copywriter Katy and I are collecting photography for a special auction section. I'm amazed at how generous people can be. It really warms my heart!

No comments:

Post a Comment