Sunday, February 17, 2013

February 17, 2013

This morning the Pettits woke up in Santa Fe and tonight we'll go to bed in Houston. The pic-of-the-day is of Mr. B outside the backdoor of the casita, just before we left for the airport in ABQ. It was a full flight, which surprised us because we thought most people would travel tomorrow.

Nobody was happier for us to be back in Houston than Roz and Rose. They had been boarded since Wednesday. Rose is always happy, but even Roz wagged her tail at me this afternoon. That almost never happens. She seems to forget that I saved her from an adoption center where she was known as Weena. She's a funny little girl who often behaves more like a cat than a dog. For example, when I call her she'll take a message and get back to me when she feels like it. Doesn't that sound like a cat?

Today I'm creating an appointment with the potential for more work. I'm really excited that companies are beginning to feel better about the economy. Advertising can be the first thing to get eliminated from budgets, which doesn't make sense. Tough economies are when companies should continue their branding and marketing efforts to keep their products and services in front of buyers. You can thank me later for that marketing lesson.

No comments:

Post a Comment