Wednesday, February 6, 2013

February 6, 2013

It has been a rainy day in Houston. It's the slow, soaking rain that really gets everything wet, including people as they run between cars and buildings. I was out for awhile and got fairly wet because I make it a point not to run between cars and buildings, no matter the weather.
Leaving my jewelry at Sparrow & the Nest.

Part of the time I was in the rain today was going into Sparrow and the Nest to drop off my tin jewelry. I left 12 pairs of earrings and four bracelets there (see the pic-of-the-day). Very exciting! My jewelry is on consignment for three months to see how it sells. Of course, if it sells I'll take more. When you're visiting the Heights area, please stop by Sparrow and the Nest. It's in the same block of Studewood at Liberty Kitchen. Have lunch and then walk down the street to Sparrow and the Nest. There's lots of cute items besides my jewelry.

Today I'm creating earrings. I have three other shops I would like to carrying my jewelry, so I need to beef up my inventory for show and tell.

No comments:

Post a Comment