Saturday, February 9, 2013

February 9, 2013

The necklace has three tin pieces attached to
a silver chain. The earring have two tin pieces.
I wish the colors were better.
I woke up with a terrible headache this morning, which wasn't helped by the yard crew. Today was the day of our quarterly super yard cleaning, so the blowers and electric hedge clippers where on hyper mode. It wasn't a good way to start my day. I'm wondering why I'm having more headaches lately.

I spent the afternoon washing clothes and cutting up tin canisters. I sat in my favorite chair for so long that it was difficult to stand up. But I was having fun. And, of course, my muse Rose was never far from my side. I'm going to stop researching how to work with copper, although if it involves any sort of flame Mr. B will nix the idea. I thought of an interesting way to use cooper for bangles that would then be topped with tin pieces. Stay tuned.

Today I'm creating bracelets and necklaces from tin. Mr. B doesn't like the necklaces as much as he likes the bracelets and earrings. What do you think (see the pic-of-the-day)?

No comments:

Post a Comment