Friday, March 1, 2013

March 1, 2013

Today is 3-1-13, or shown another way 3113. Cool!

Taken with Canon PowerShot
I had lunch with Marta and Kim today. It's always good to catch up with people. We all three worked in the marketing communications department at Western National Life before it became American General Annuity before it became AIG Annuity and finally went back to Western National Life. Marta and Kim were full-time employees and I did contract writing for them. At first I worked one day a week, but that eventually turned into every afternoon. There have also been times when I worked all day, every day, but that never lasted long. The company was my biggest client, but I never wanted it to be my only client. Kim is the only one who still works there. I guess she is closing in on 15 years.


Today I'm creating a cheese, fruit, nuts and bread tray (with fig preserves and honey) to take to a dinner party tonight. I also started playing with my new Cannon PowerShot. I have an etsy shop and I may list some jewelry. First I need to create a fun way to display the jewelry. Speaking of marketing communications, where is an art director or a photo stylist when I need one?
Taken with iPhone 3 something.

No comments:

Post a Comment