Monday, February 4, 2013

February 4, 2012

These dainty earrings are made from really small circles.
Ben Affleck has won every directing award so far this year, but is not nominated for an academy award. Hum. How could so many people think he and his movie are outstanding and the Academy Awards pass him by? I'm sure I'm not the only one to ask this questions. I haven't seen Argo, but would like to.

The girls (Roz and Rose) are both going to the salon tomorrow. Roz gets so stressed out. She comes home and goes directly under the bed to hide. On the other hand, Rose has a great time at the salon and can't wait to get home to show me the bows in her hair. They are both so fluffy and smell so good for about a week.

Today I'm creating contacts with the media. I have several press releases out and a friendly voicemail asking if the reporter needs more information is always a good follow up.

No comments:

Post a Comment